MEGA U15/High School Membership Program
The Minnesota Advancement Program is the Elite division within FHIT Hockey. The MAP was created for individuals who want to compete alongside elite players and be challenged by elite coaches. The MAP develops hockey players during the 8 months outside of the High School season and mentors, scouts and recruits players during the 4 months of the High School season. For 15 years, the MAP has worked tirelessly to offer everything a goalie needs to develop.
When: MAP Girls runs from March 13th –October 30
MAP Membership Day includes:
- 1 hour of on-ice skills & position specific training
- 1 hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 hour of off-ice goalie specific skills
- Weekly members only goalie clinics 3:1 ratio
Additional MAP Features include:
- Spring and Fall Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills Classroom and Online Training
- Competitive small area games
- Individual Game Analytics and Video Analysis
- FHIT Academy access
- Guidance for Junior or College Hockey Planning
Goalie Clinics will be held WEEKLY at a 3:1 goalie to coach ratio during the duration of the program
Spring Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days/week Sunday-Thursday and ice times will be between 3:00pm and 8:30pm. Sunday is Game Day.
Summer Ice Schedule
1 hour if ice will be offered 4 days/ week Monday- Thursday and ice times will be between 1:00pm and 6:00pm. Thursday is Game Day.
Fall Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 5 days/week Sunday-Thursday and ice times will be between 3:00pm and 8:30pm. Sunday is Game Day.