POST HIGH SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP
*Must have player Varsity or JV in the 2023-2024 Hockey season*
Plymouth Ice Center, Plymouth, MN
MAP POST HIGH SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP DETAILS:
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
EACH MAP MEMBERSHIP DAY INCLUDES:
- 1 hour of on-ice skills & position specific training
- 1 hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 hour of off-ice shooting & stick handling clinic
ADDITIONAL MAP FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Spring and Fall Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills Classroom and Online Training
- FHIT Performance App
- Competitive small area games
- Individual Game Analytics and Video Analysis
- FHIT Academy access
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training up to:
3 days a week from March-May
4 days a week from June-August
3 days a week through October 30th
Spring Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Sunday – Thursday. Ice times will be between 4:00pm – 9:00pm.
Summer Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 4 days a week Monday – Thursday. Typically players will have 2 morning time slots, 2 afternoon time slots, and 1 day around the 12:00pm time slot. Thursday is Game Day.
Fall Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Monday – Thursday. Ice times will be between 4:00pm – 9:00pm. Thursday is Game Day.
There is a two-step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
1. Application: Complete the online application. You will hear from our staff within 24
hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of
their status after they have been scouted by a MAP Director.
2. Purchase: All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the MAP
program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secure once players have
submitted a deposit for the MAP Season
At this time the MEGA staff is only accepting 5 goalies from each graduating class